Master Guolin was born into a Buddhist, martial family in Henan, China. He has a strong heritage of Shaolin Kung Fu from his mother's side. At age seven, he began his martial art training with his family. His grandfather would be one of his earliest and biggest influences. At age 15, dedicated himself to Buddhism. One year later, Shifu left for Shaolin Temple, a pilgrimage he made by walking of over 300 miles across China.
- Director of research collecting China's vast traditions and philosophies such as Five Elements theory, traditional Chinese medicine, Taoism, Confucianism.
- Shifu was recognized for his familiarity in many aspects of Chinese culture, and ability to combine the applications of Chan Buddhism and martial arts.
- 1985 transmission Disiple of Venerable Shi Yongxin who was inaugurated in 2000 as the 30th abbot of the Shaolin Temple. This made him
- The abbot's successor of the 34th generation
- 1989-1991, Shifu won the highest award at China's National Shaolin Kungfu Festival and earned the names "Iron Arhat" (for his advanced iron shirt qigong skill) and "Shaolin Hero" (attributed only to Shaolin's highest level). During this time, Shifu went on demonstration trips to Japan and Thailand but always wanted to stay close to Shaolin Temple.
- 1992, Shifu lead a demonstration team to the U.S. to introduce Shaolin Kung Fu and in 1995, founded the Shaolin Temple Overseas Headquarters in US.
- The Qi Gong
- Addressing the health conditions of modern menaced women such as
This is a medical series that any age can follow with significant results. This series is designed for men & women to raise their vibrational frequency
- clear obstruction of lymph glands
- increase blood flow throughout the body
- detoxify the liver
- regulate digestive system
- balance the yin yang of the hormones
- strengthen and restore brain function
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6pm to 7pm
Make this the turn around Summer for your family.
First class $20. Reserve your spot now.
Series discount available at the temple
All Qi Gong students invited to attend our Sound Therapy Sessions . 10 session cards available for both qi gong and Sonic sessions.