Sunnis Rayside, Director
Sunnis Rayside opened the Sonic Wellness Institute NY in 2016 to bring a new way of teaching and inducing states of meditation through various techniques and rituals. She has lived in the Osho Ashram and Ayurvedic Research Treatment Center in India, has studied Classical Chinese Herbal medicine for Lyme disease with Heiner Freuhoff and taught her Sound meditation courses at New York College for Health Professionals. After many years working in healing centers for Cancer, chronic fatigue and Lyme, Sunni is now devoting her time to Pediatric Oncology. Her programs for opiate addiction crises and alcoholism are now being used in addiction rehabilitation centers. she works with Autistic families, people living on the spectrum.
To schedule a session email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonic Wellness Institute located in the Shaolin Temple in E. Northport, NY. USA .
The Sonic Wellness Institute is a school of transformation offering trainings and classes for individuals and professionals in Zen meditation, Taoist arts and sound therapies.
- Tibetan Tones® CORE Vibrational Sound Therapy,
- Tibetan Tones Sound meditation, Level I ,II
- Sonic Wave Journeys- hypnotic group sound sessions
- Cosmic Rhythms - Training program to lead drum circles
- TaiTone moveme
- Zen Calligraphy
- Chanting the Sutras
- Mandala workshops
- Corporate Wellness programs.
- Conscious Commerce Awakening
- The Silent series for advanced practitioners
- Autism and families living on the Spectrum.
- Teacher trainings for professionals psycho therapists.
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- Men's health and Prostate
- Lyme disease - a family crises
- Addiction Rehabilitation Program for professionals
- Container of Compassion bereavement and addiction programs.
- Integrative Tibetan Tones Techniques for professional massage therapists, PT's, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists and Psychologists .